Write for us about News, Celebrities topics
If you are interested in submitting your work, please complete the application form below. Before contacting us, it is important that you carefully read and understand our guidelines.
We are looking for guest writers who have excellent written communication skills in English. Applications from native speakers will be given priority consideration.
- Provide our readers with practical tips, useful tools, and valuable strategies.
- Offer advice that can be easily applied in real life situations.
- Present unique perspectives on topics that have already been extensively covered.
- A brief biography (2-3 sentences).
- Links to your Twitter, website, and LinkedIn profiles.
- Your email address.
To have your content published, it must meet the following criteria:
- Only submit your post using Google Documents.
- Articles must be at least 900 words long.
- The content must be original and exclusive to our site, without any instances of plagiarism.
- The article should be informative, helpful, and include a sense of humor that is respectful.
- Properly cite any quotes, data, images, or third-party content used.
- Include real and tangible examples to support each point made.
We appreciate guest writers including links to our previously published articles that relate to their topic. However, the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- Links must be relevant and useful to the reader.
- Links that are deemed spammy, irrelevant, or included in a far-fetched example will be removed. If there are more than three of these types of links, the article will be rejected and the author will not be considered for future guest posts.
- If multiple backlinks are repeated, even if they are relevant, all but one will be removed.
Note: Please do not contact us regarding link-swapping blog posts or sponsored posts.
You can contact us by email: